Access to this system is for authorised users only.
Any unauthorised entry or attempt to enter is strictly forbidden and will result in prosecution to the maximum extent allowable by applicable law.
By logging on you agree to the terms laid out in the Delta User Policy which is available on SharePoint
Any employee who does not comply with these terms will be subject to disciplinary action.
Please be aware that the Data Protection Policy has the following remote access requirements:
- All hosts that are connected to Delta internal networks via remote access technologies must have up-to-date anti-virus software implemented. If you are unsure, please contact the IT department.
- All hosts that are connected to Delta internal networks via remote access technologies must have current operating system security patches installed. If you are unsure, please contact the IT department.
- If wireless technologies are used, it must use a minimum of the WPA2 security protocol. If you are unsure, please contact the IT department.
- Login credentials must be kept private at all times.
- The use of public shared computers or internet café’s to connect to the Delta internal network is strictly prohibited.